Book: Value Beyond Cost Savings-How to Underwrite Sustainable Properties
The first book to supply a proven roadmap to determine sustainable value for specific properties. Written by Scott Muldavin, a real estate capital markets expert who founded the Green Building Finance Consortium. This book presents a six step process for financial analysis of sustainable properties and:
• Explains how sustainable definitions and certifications affect property value.
• Presents the “Sustainable Property Performance Framework.”
• Identifies how to avoid sustainable property features and processes that have failed in the past.
• Shows best practices to mitigate risks.
• Details findings regarding sustainable building performance for development costs, energy use,
occupant performance, and durability/flexibility.
• Documents the best sustainable market performance evidence in our four newly created categories
$35.00 plus $9.95 shipping and handling.